Wednesday 20 November 2013

LES SEXE FAUX PAUS

Help for Couples Who Argue About Sleep Temperature – ChiliSleep™Every second Wednesday of the month I meet with my gentlemen friends for a special lady treat. Most of my gentleman friends, I grew up with, have been in my life in various seasons and for various reasons. So whether single or married I schedule them across the months for that special Wednesday day out. One of them is incredibly disgusting but intriguing, I  like the way he is very open about he's experiences, oh and the faux paus made me laugh but they made some sense.
So according to Bruce (not real name) the following are the sex faux paus.
 
1: If its a hook up, don't say 'make love to me' they guy will go limp if its just about sex,.......... a nice way for us girls to get away with not having sex especially when its been bad sex
2: Ask him, 'is it in yet?'
3:Being insecure about your body, the brain is dead.... so for him to notice stretch marks, cellulite etc. is all in your mind, get your freak on and imagine that Beyoncé has nothing on you.
4:You smell like a wet nasty rug, I once read somewhere that men love the natural body odour, well my dear, if you cant stand the smell of your own body odour how would expect a man to like it.
5: This one shocked me, most guys like the vajayjay baby smooth, no hair,yeah just that veet and chuck those weeds
6: Lots of guys are very insecure in bed and are threatened by a woman who is adventurous. They want to be the ones who suggest the new adventures. Another laugh for me!
7:Call him someone else's name, I suggest that you do this to a guy who has hurt you incase you ever roll in the sack with him again...... I know, I know im evvviil
8:Dont talk, just moan and not like a demented cat!
9: Compare them to an ex
10:Dont just lay there, do something, move wriggle, twerk etc.
11: Laugh at the weenie, not cool at all
12:Bite the weenie
13: Say you hope to get pregnant right in the middle of the moment
14: Make him feel like he is doing the right thing and if he aint, tell him
15: Stop reading this now because the list is endless and Bruce isn't always right, so go get your man and give him one hell of a night.

ITS BEEN REAL

Miss DI









No comments:

Post a Comment