Monday 27 January 2014

BAGGING THAT GUY

Hold the press, I don't mean tea bagging a guy! gross!

Oh wait you have no idea what im talking about? Phew! good, that is a whole new conversation for some other day.

So, during the long holidays I have been observing some of the people around me date. Since im still single(Crossing my fingers blue) I have decided to go on a hunt and Bag that guy. After watching Baggage claim and identifying with it I decided to put some things to the test. I will try the following in my next bag a guy search.

1: OPEN MY MIND TO NEW ADVENTURES

 
Each date I will go too, I will have an open mind, I realised that my ideal partner is based on my personal checklist. We are all looking for the perfect partner but honey! he don't exist! how to know he's in love
 
2: NO RESEARCH BEFORE THE FIRST DATE
 
No goggling or face booking my date to be, those are just false impressions of the person, im doing it the old fashion way, I will make my judgement when i meet the person.
3: NO BAGGAGE
The past will be left there, I will not speak of old relationships, negative experiences or my insane encounters. I am a saint and expect a saint. There is so little to get out of dwelling on the past.

4: HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY
  Starting a relationship based on lies is never a grand idea, if he doesn't live up to your expectations just tell the guy instead of wasting time.

5: LEAVE ON A HIGH NOTE
Dates will be short and sweet, coffee or lunch! No dinners or alcohol, im tired of looking for my undies after a couple of drinks, not cool for a classy woman, did I stammer.

Just keeping it real and being real

Miss Di

No comments:

Post a Comment